Vegan Mondays!!


I have decided to be a Vegan on Mondays.  Everyone hates Mondays, and my Vegan friends tell me about how good they feel, so I decided to try Veganism for one day of the week and see how it feels on that day.  Silly? I don’t think so.  Ever read “The Lean Start Up?”. I believe that Monday Veganism will be a MVP (minimum viable product) approach where I can test out veganism without the full investment.    Now, does this alienate me with true seven day a week vegans when I eat a BLT  on a Tuesday for lunch?  Possibly, but if I feel good on Mondays, I promise to eat less animal product one more day of the week. But I need your support people!  Send me good Vegan recipes.  Tweet them to me @eatingwithmorel or  DM to me!!  I promise to share the results! 

No comments:

Post a Comment